Tegrity is an application that will record a presentation and make it available on Blackboard to students. It records what is on the computer screen along with audio from a connected microphone and video from a webcam (if selected).
It can be used for student presentations as well as online test proctoring.
1. saves time by synchronizing the recording with your PowerPoint or whatever your desktop is showing. You use one click to start and stop the process.
2. useful for almost any kind of class setting: group and individual presentations, lectures, and discussions.
3. use recording for students to review the main points of a class or class discussions.
4. allows students to see a presentation and hear what happens in class, even if they were not present.
5. makes it easier to provide students with personal feedback. Instead of replying to students with an email, instructors can record a response to common queries. These recordings can be kept and reused from year to year.
6. gives instructors better accountability for both instructors and students by recording a class for self-evaluation.
7. easier to use than many other kinds of recording software.
Tegrity for Instructors - Advanced Options
If you have further questions, please contact Instructional Technology at 512-313-4007.